Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] RE: [Madness Writers] 6/13/2012 02:16:00 PM

rwell i explained it as a general sense of fatigue and its been getting worse, even after taking time off to relax.   i feel it in my breathing, like its constricted, but overall my body doesnt recover very well and Im sleeping a lot more and feel like I have less energy.
 
i do have some kind of chest pressure when I do longer intense workouts.  i dont push myself that hard very often.  hockey, but that even goes away after the first period, I think thats more cuz its cold air. there;s only been one time I haven't droppd to the ground and laid there for a while after a 2 mile run...and that was last May when I ran a 12:37 and then walked off like I hadnt even begun the run.  never felt that way before or since.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe she got laid.



thyroid, eh? that's a possible explanation for why I'm so thin, wouldn't really give you chest problems I don't think.



Gotta study to get that better future, son.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 6/13/2012 03:06:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment