Friday, June 15, 2012

Not bad. you might have an A now. that 83 hurt you.  

Get this. On these GRE questions for math, "well above average" is considered getting 52 out of 80 correct. I have 55 out of 60 correct so far.  The ones I missed, I guess I learned some stuff.  Gonna be difficult to get a perfect. I'd be fine with missing 3 total on the real test out of 40.  For the verbal, I've done one test.. got 15 out of 20. Those questions are definitely harder. I'm gonna do this last math test and then focus on verbal for  a while. probably take the GRE mid-end of July.  Why not, get it outta the way. The questions don't really help unless I miss 'em then it shows me what I need to focus on.   probabilities, ratios, combinations, and some geometry could be improved, but they're still way above average.

No comments:

Post a Comment