Friday, June 15, 2012

that lab, i missed 2 i should have got right.  just wrote down the wrong words for whatever reason.  there was another one, i didnt think I wrote the right answer, but i'd probably still right what I wrote. 
 
the one girl, yeah its the red head, i think her ears stick out.  kinda noticed but wasnt payin much attention.    she's fuckin hot man.  she got a 100, and missed 2. i missed 6, got at least one extra credit..i dont know if one question with 2 answers was orth extra credit, so I got at least a 93. 
 
got an 83 (200), 91 (100), 93(100), grades have been going up.  i need a 95 on this final to even have a hope of an A, i would think.  then again, we took aquiz the first week or so and I did pretty well on that.  oh we took a chapter test, i got a 26/25, i have a pretty high B.
 
went to class everyday, went to lab a few extra times, mostly when we got out of class early.
 
tshe said if we were close to the next grade that would help us.
 
just need to study all weekend.
 
gonna see if I can take microbiology and A&P 2 in the fall...probably cant since A&P 2 is a pre-req, but one girl said she alerady took micro cuz it had no pre-requisites.
 
if I can, im doing the semester at college, cuz I dont have time for going to those fuckin maintenance classes in the fall.  every day class is during the maintenace classes.
 
i need a compjuter class to get my Arabic associates from DLI, so that takes me up to 12 credits with Micro and chem 1...i wonder if I can do 12 credits...seems like a sham but I need that time so I dont get bad reviews.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment