Saturday, June 16, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] 6/15/2012 06:47:00 PM

I skimmed it in 5 seconds yestereday.. read the first nad last pargraph I think. i remember thinking "this person never told of a making a decision on the type of stick/blade."

yeah, composite is obviously better. wood sucks. too heavy.

GM mode, eh?  as long as the game is pretty grief-friendly and has decent mechanics, i'll buy it. if it's anything like 09-12, I'm not even considering it as it'll be too easy to get frustrated.  

got 10 hours of sleep last night. gotta work tonight and tomorrow. gonna be rough.  

signing up for the GRE's now.. probably do it in mid July, get it over with. i dont need that much time to study for it.  already getting perfects on the math or pretty close to it.  the verbal, well, i'm not worried about it. as long as I get a 158 (roughly a 1300) I should be OK. The verbal will hurt me probably. Not much I can do about it, studying thousands of words isn't gonna help.  

and these stupid ads at the top of google are really annoying. they must be hurtin' for ad clicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment