Thursday, June 21, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 6/21/2012 03:40:00 PM

Keep telling yourself that sonm, about getting accepted, with that attitude,  mUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
 


 
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Just typed up the worst discussion post I've ever made in my online classes, and I know I'll still get a 100%. The other students' responses were even worse so I was like "screw it, I'll put 5 minutes into it, make up some citations, put some random page numbers, and see what happens. I don't even care about the work, it's the grade that I need. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't even finish this degree. In fact, I don't even need the grades, I'll get accepted to anesthesia school anyway/

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 6/21/2012 03:40:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment