Sunday, June 17, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 6/17/2012 04:36:00 PM

downloading that lbum now.


" Eric "Bobo" Correa – guest percussionist on "Running", "Strangers" and "Stealing Happy Hours" on Transistor "

yeah dude, stealing happy hours has percussion in the background, noticed it for years, cuz theres no way sexton plays both drums and the tympanis or whatever they are.  that album in general has a good bit of background percussion.  didn't know they had someone else do it.  no idea why bold is on.

i dont know about this album.   up beat, but pretty shitty lyrics.   and thta picture they put on the album of the three...jesus, couldnt find a better picture?  delong is fat, hoppus looks like  an alien.  barker looks legit.

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
so that's why you called me. iw as on my way to work. if it works, I'll download it, too. Let me know. I don't really have time for games. I did a ton of GRE questions last night. Gotta start doing homework tonight. These classes are such a waste of time and REALLY kill my motivation to learn or do any kind of outside work. Sucks 'cause I really enjoy doing the GRE questions. Taking it July 26 or24, whatever that Tuesday is. I think I mentioned that already. I could do it tomorrow nad get a 1300 probably. Just gotta focus on learning the words. most of the non-easy ones are tricky.





Not sure if I mentioned it, that newest Blink 182 album has a few decent songs.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 6/17/2012 04:36:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment