Thursday, June 14, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 6/14/2012 01:53:00 PM

 
radulov said he's play for the pens...I don't think the Pens want him.  nor can they afford him...actually, he might still be on an entry level deal, with the max at like, what, $1 million or something.  maybe for a year they could afford him.
 
i still dont think the Pens watn him.  I don't.
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
man, suter apparently has teh Wangs as his #1 choice.  I'll lsot any respect for him if he signs there.
 
and those fags calling me a fag on that KK post cuz I mentioned a 12" penis, not sure how that maeks me gay.  I was trash talking IWOFag for being the most conceited person in sports.  calling Wings the Wangs is in good fun...well, with that team, theres nothing good to say about them solely cuz of their fans.


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 6/14/2012 01:53:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment