Thursday, July 19, 2012

100 millionish over 14 years or 12 years to weber? seriously? no way the pens would pay that much especially to have to give up three 1st-rounders or maybe even 4.



anyway, so it's supposed to thunderstorm today like it did yesterday. I brought my bike in, and it's supposed to rain intermittently the next 36 hours or something. no way i'm bringing my car to work on a weekday in the summer - gotta park on top of the hill and walk down instead of parking right next to the entrance. I'll brave the rain, I guess. we'll see how bad it rains today then go from there.



Hey Jim, when you called last night I was sleeping. Ill talk to you on Saturday, gotta work today and tomorrow, and i plan on doing homework tonight and tomrorow night so i can enjoy the 4 day weekend, study for the GREs on Tuesday, go to the gym etc. I can't use that plan you gave me yet 'cause of my shoulders. Good workout plan, though. Too many bicep workouts in there.. my biceps get extremely tight when I work them out with moderate weights so I haven't been doin' those for 2 months now. I was thinking I might start going to the gym on off days when not doing legs and back do work my shoulders , biceps, triceps slowly and with really light weight. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment