Friday, July 13, 2012

RE: [Madness Writers] 7/13/2012 09:44:00 AM

hmm.. I tried playing Halo last night while doing GRE questions. 6 games in a row with at least one quitter, 5 of those games , that quitter was on my team. Shut my box off, didn't even bother going for a full game. One thing I didn't understand was that the one guy on the other team in one game was pretty good, teammate quits so I quit, in one of the later games, the good guy was on my team and he proceeds to suicide himself and kill a teammate multiple times before quitting/getting booted.



I played one game of NHL in the morning, won. Played another game in the afternoon, won in OT. I'd say it was too easy, but the guy kept passing the puck back to his Dmen when leaving the D zone, you can't stop it. It was really annoying me.. his stick lifts and pokes were good, though, so that redeemed him a bit. Ah well, won with a cross slot one timer that he left wide open.. that's all it takes. The game was one of the better, balanced games I've played except that passing-back-to-the-Dman crap. I'll start resorting to it if it comes down to it, I guess.



Haven't been able to get past level 32, not that i really care. It seems like the competition seriously advances at that level, though. More like - the people start taking full advantage of the game as compared to only some of the times.



98%, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment