Friday, July 13, 2012

maybe you know a good starting point for this problem.
 
every time I do a fuckin PT test, it hurts my chest,  usually its my right side, probably the muscles, but still, it shouldnt hurt much, or even at all.    right now its my sternum/middle of my chest, and the edge of myrib cage going down both sides of my body.
 
i do Insanity at least 3 days a week and pushups. even di 40 min today of insanity, both ab workouts (well, some high knees, which are excellent for abs, some oblique high knees, then all C sit workouts, and one pushup position where you brng your knees to elbow to work obliques).  i was pretty sore to even think of working out, but figured it'd be something to do.
 
during the run on the PT test I ran like 5.5 min and got too dizzy, had to lay down.
 
one kid even drove me home cuz I was too dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment