Friday, July 13, 2012

RE: [Madness Writers] 7/13/2012 12:43:00 PM

Pain in the chest on the right side.. well, my guess is the pectorals. Sometimes when I'd do tricep dips, I'd feel it on the left side of my sternum, other times on the left anterior delt where it meets the chest. My only guess is pectorals based on what you said. Probably overworked muscles. 3 days a week of pushups could lead to that. I'd cut it down to 2 days a week, do 'em every 3 days. .that's what I do for my legs and back, prevented any injuries so far. You studied the muscles.



The funny thing about all of this is that of Jimmy, me, and you, you're the only one without any kind of major injury. And you have the least amount of debt.



Hey Jim, I think I posted earlier this morning, pretty sure WCCC has a radiology technician program for xray stuff. I dont have time t.. well, let me see real quick. BOOOOM 5 seconds, if that http://wccc.edu/rad.aspx?pid=337 there you go, tell Kim that's the best way to go.. community college is so much cheaper and still get a decent education. I believe this career makes 40,000 a year or so, not bad at all especially for such an inexpensive program.

No comments:

Post a Comment