Monday, July 30, 2012

Re:

ha. Too easy.  I fell asleep eralier, passed out.

Look at this goal.. no idea how it went in, it wasn't even fair. I still won 3-0, but come on. a pee-wee goalie could have stopped that.  http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/129432199

in other news, wtf is up with this? I'd be pissed if that was me on that bike   http://cheezburger.com/6462402560?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SenorGif+%28Se%C3%B1or+Gif%29 



On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Sean <seanmichaelross@gmail.com> wrote:
played a guy when I woke up.

won 2-1.  he was exploiting the game like crazy.  I scored a BS 5 hole off a rebound in the 3rd to tie it.

went to a SO I believe, or maybe OT, and I won.

he had like 13 min attack to my 4.  its all about D.  that guy has 3300 points, pretty high, but he has like a 1.1 W/L ration, and 2.1/1.95 Gdifferential.  pretty shitty.


just plyed a game, this guy takes a 3-1 lead off some BS terrible D AI.

I score 45 sec into the third, then he comes in and does the shortside glitch.

then I get 2 PS within a min and tie the game.

bitch.

win in OT with ANOTHER breakaway.

terrible D loses games every times.

No comments:

Post a Comment