Friday, July 13, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 7/13/2012 12:14:00 PM

if you wanna lose.
 
havent had much time to read lately, see there's 40 some articles on longform.  thank goodness for work, muahahahha
 
one on sex in the olympic village?  (yoda voice) sex there is in Olympic Village...hmmmm?    guess that hurdler virgin US woman won't be partakin, BOOOOM SLAPADAPPA.
 
i can miss 50 more pts or so out of 250 to get an A.  I think it's pretty locked in.  that first class was more exciting getting an A..I must have performed the same on that final as I did on this midterm...i knew all but 5-7 answers, and only 1 I had no idea.  no idea that fuckin question today, and the one on the last final I remember the professor talking about it but pretty sure I got it wrong.  the one today, was either never mentioned or I was daydreaming..and since I have people email me their notes and I never saw itm, pretty sure it was never mentioned.
 
 
 


 
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Ah, I forgot about EASHL. I played two OTP games so far since getting the game.. play my patented LD position. A lot of times I'd cheat up. Within 5 minutes of the first game, I got a breakaway but anticipating the play. too easy. There are a lot people who obviously take full advantage of the game mechanics. makes it not fun. versus gets old, too. Ah well. we can paly some 1on1's.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/13/2012 12:14:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment