Wednesday, August 15, 2012

captain signed off on the school paperwork, now I just need the leiutenant colonel to sign off.
 
really cuttin it close.
 
there's a ton of "Wellness" classes, 1 credit courses.  I'm thinking of *maybe* taking an intro to golf or something, since its ASU, best golf school in the world.  they have rowing, badminton, dragon boating...who comes up with this shit.
 
right now im in micro, chem 1, and astronom (with heather).    no other classes I can take because of time slots, nor any others do I really wanna take.
 
 
 
this trading, I have the system that works really well.  its all about execution.  waiting on that new computer, probably wont get it til next week.  sometimes the laptop freezes cuz there's so many orders going through.  like at 10 todayu, the price went up like $400 or $500 before I could even see the chart.  wasn't in a trade, but if I could have entered it was the perfect move.
 
then at 1245 the market fricken shot up again, at least 600$. 
 
once I get comfortable I'll start hitting those targets. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment