Saturday, August 18, 2012

somehow they sent me an 8 core 2.8GHz processor unit.  I think the video is better than what I ordered, too..but I cant really confirm.

about 3GHz faster than a 6 core 3.3 ....still, each porocessor is slower, oh well.

all the performance scores are higher than even Heathers...lowest is graphics, clearly, at 4.9 on the windows score thing.  memory and processor are almost maxed out, haha.   always at least 5GB ram free and I have every application I need open simultaneously.    but, the real dealbreaker so far is this trading application wont open.  wtf.

this wireless keyboard and mouse are sweet.

I recommend downloading http://www.feedreader.com/download for RSS feeds.  u can go into Google Reader and export all your feeds and then import them into the program.  Im gonna install gmail on Outlook, too.  so I can keep them both open all the time and alt tab between them if need be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment