Friday, August 24, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 8/24/2012 05:47:00 AM

ill com ent when i get home, gonna play a gmae of nhl, eat, and go to chem.  done for the day.   gotta love the vacation!

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
FUnny, I was just about to tell you about it myself.  


I'm with you on this one.. He had some kind of assistance. I read that his heart was 1/3 larger than the normal heart.. I wonder how much larger , if at all, it was compared to the average TdF superstar.  That would be more evidence for his inhumanity on the bike.  

People argue that he should continue fighting, 'cause giving up the fight concedes that he cheated.  I can kinda see that argument holding up, but not really. after 16 years, i'd be done with it.  Then again, if he thinks there is enough evidence to show that he cheated, he'd give up to say "hey, look, i didnt' cheat, and there won't be any evidence presented to show otherwise"   Nobody will ever know.

Others say the tests prove he was innocent.  I dontk now how the testing works, but I'd say that's all he has.  no teammates, managers, or other cycling-related people have really ever come out and said he didn't cheat except MAYBE his coach Carmichael.  he doens't count, if he did.  

ah well, does it matter? i'd say it does , but if everyone else was cheating at the time, how could he possibly win without cheating?  tough call, i'm leaning more toward a cheater but who knows.


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 8/24/2012 05:47:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment