Thursday, August 16, 2012

good game of nhl.

Playing this fag who keeps passing it back to his dmen, you can't stop it obviuosly.  I'm up 2-1, then he ties it on the glitch goal. then he takes a 4-2 lead , one was a cross crease that bounced off my dman's stick, goes backwards and over my goalie. nothing i can do about that.  So there's 3 minutes left, I kinda resigned my fate to the L.  I get a cross crease from the very high slot to go within one.  130 left.  I get a Penalty, screw that.  He must have put high attack 'cause I got a 2 on 1 again, missed the one timer but I did the glitch goal on the rebound to get the tie with 18 seconds left. 

in OT, 130 still left on the PK.  Kill that with ease, and get another one time with 9 seconds left to end the game with the W baby.  

dang, he was level 54. good at backchecking/forechecking, that's about it.  i'm level 50, ah well.

he sent me a message, let's see what it says. "gg"  yeah, it was fun for the most part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment