Friday, August 10, 2012

didnt trade today, but I did watch the price action.  on Corn alone I could have made more than $2000 in about 45 minutes, - at least thats what the automated strategy I had set up for it did - it was moving like crazy.  but I need that faster computer to lock in the trades.
 
on Oil I made a fake trade for $34.  I think I'm gonna practice next week and see what I can come up with. 
 
played three games of NHL today.  all against level 43 through 45.  the first guy was the only one with decent stats.  112-60 or something.  the others were like 200-300.  Won all three.  the last guy was teh worst and he almost won.  luckily I tied it at 1 with 1:12 remaining. even that was a bs goal.
 
then in OT I cut up the left side, he's using his C to chase me, I turn around facing the boards at the goal line and cross crease it to my following F. it was 2 D and a C all basically looking at me.    14 fuckin points for taht win against a 43...in OT.  I would have lost at least 50 if I had lost.  not that iI care about the points, but wheres the balance.
 
gonna study for the SAT and this intro to CS Dantes test next week to get my AA in Arabic.

No comments:

Post a Comment