Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 8/21/2012 06:05:00 AM

playinmg it now, in the finals of hte HUT tournament.

skating is definitely more realistic.  game feels a helluva lot more realistic than 12.

goalies are realistic.

I havent noticed much of any bullshit of any kind.  skating seems a little slower, u cant figure skate all day from what I see.  u can still pass around.

goalies protect the netwhen you try the glitch coming from behind or the side.  I havent scored any of htat yet.  just scored a wrister on a breakaway.  havent scored any deke breakaways yet, goalies are top notch.

also the skating makes it harder to deke, i guess I Gotta start gliding earlier to score on the breakaways.

lets see how I do on the finals.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
hey man, download that nhl 13 demo. i'm gonna download it tonight.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 8/21/2012 06:05:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment