Saturday, August 11, 2012

got my wireless keyboard and mouse. looks pretty nice.  I know some reviews said the wireless conncetion sometimes gets iffy, but Ill put the desktop in a position where it won't be an issue.  no wires, sign me up.
 
went to the blood plasma place and then home real quick cuz I forgot my reflective vest... didnt have time to hook up the stuff but its definitely worth $15 or whatever I paid. even came with batteries, looks brand new, thoughti t was refurbished. 
 
it was raining extremely hard when I woke up, then died down enough on the ride to the blood place.  get to work, park my bike, and it starts sprinkling, then drizzling, then after I get inside the building a fricken hurricane.
 
luckily I just missed it.  i'd have been blown around the highway, no joke.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment