Friday, August 17, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 8/17/2012 06:03:00 PM

i gotta show up to formation at 0715 each morning and go to a PT shift I can make...most likely gonna be 3:30 every day. 
 
just gets me the fuck outta this place
 
i can volunteer, study, PLAY HOCKEY!  seasons starts the week NHL comes out, might do both Wed and Thursday, cuz it'll help with my PT to keep exemption and its hockey man, booom!
 
I ran 2 miles 2 days ago, the day after the PT test.  ran 16 min 2 mile, HR of 172.   hurt a good bit cuz of my costochondritis.  today I wanted to take it easy, get my HR up a little but not exert too hard.  ran 20 min. 18 min 2 mile.  HR was in the mid 150's, power output was only 20 less (302 instead of 322 at 16 min 2 mile pace).  it gets too fuckin hot in that gym, no fuckn ventilation.  BS.
 
so show up to formation, go to class, go home and trade, volunteer at the Georgia Health Science University (like 2 miles from school), go to PT, then go home.  or Tuesdays, class from 5-8 or so.  astronomy, hahaha.  no idea how hard, but should be interesting.
 
  i read the entire PA program today.  It says 1000 on the SAT and 2.5GPA with a 2.5 Science GPA.  but I know last year the SAT standard was 1100 and believe the science GPA was a 3.0 .  Oct 1 I'm sending in my transcripts and starting the paperwork with my unit to apply for the program and get the 40 hours shadowing at the hospital.
 
i signed up to volunteer at 4 events already.  plus the hospital volunteering. it really just gets me out of this fuckin building.  i wouldnt mind not coming back, either.   a year and 4 months left if I get that program, cuz Ill start April 2014.  There's two phases.  Phase I is probably straight studies.  Phase 2 is 53 weeks of clinical work
 


 
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
that tyson article looks good.

i gotta work tomorrow, monday, tuesday, wednesday, 5 out of 6 days.  

going ot shower and to bed, tired.

You got lucky with that school option thing, man. that's gonna be huge for you. get out of a shitty job, get paid to study I guess? not sure how it works , but whatever the deal is, that's gotta be sweeter than what you're doing now. good job man


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 8/17/2012 06:03:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment