Wednesday, August 8, 2012

RE: [Madness Writers] 8/08/2012 05:39:00 PM

dang, definitely added some presentation features.. My guess is that they hired a lot of people after NHL 12 to get things moving along. 'cause like you said, what were they doing from nhl 9 - 12? 4 years of not much improvement.. even nhl 08 really wasn't any different than 09. I think 07 was when they added the skill stick.

I'll watch teh video at home tomorrow.



as far as the game, I haven't lost in my last 13 games. gets old after a while. the last gamne i played hwere it was back and forth was fun just 'cause the guy was decent. The main problem (or maybe it's a good thing) is that the ranking puts me up against people that have more losses than wins even though they're level 40+. defintiely dont play like it, makes me wonder how they even got that high. I remember back in the early days of 09 when we were terrible that we were always level 0. remember that? i'm not sure how long it took to get to level 1 and beyond. probably a month or more? no idea, i remember we sucked at the beginning.



I'm tired of games and the computer and news and articles. I started studying some critical care nursing stuff today but I would rather be going outside , taking Jasper on walks , spending time with Emily outside doing stuff. Lately it's been extremely humid and 85+ degrees which is too hot for me. We never use the pool and will probably get rid of it next year if possible. Put it on Craigslist and say "you haul it for $1,000, it's yours." We need the money for some fencing and to rip out the deck, booom. I'll probably sell the motorcycle too since Emily's pregnant (don't think I told you that). Back in early June we tried to have a baby and it worked within a few days. That'll be $2,000 or so, too. Basically won't lose any money on it. I might actually try to talk Emily into letting me keep it for an extra year. It's too nice to ride into work.. driving a car sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment