Tuesday, January 29, 2013

few quick things.



1) drove my bike to work. accident on the parkway and traffic's barely movign, so what do I do? I go onto the shoulder and pass everybody, muahahaha. nothing they can do. as i get up to the one on-ramp, a cop was coming wtih his lights on. go on buddy, you can't stop me, hah. a huge pile of gravel stood between me and the onramp so i slowed down, no way i'm goin' down 'cause of that.



2) took part one of the mensa test. those pictures were hard, man. the bee, chicken, and cow? i figured they all supplied food for humans, so I put the goat. the drawings - you were right, the one had 2 correct answers - the boxes. i definitely took longer than I should have, probably 'cause i wasn't in the right frame of mind.



3) pens suck. wrap 'er up, send 'em home

No comments:

Post a Comment