Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I bought a new copy of NHL from AMazon and had it shipped to that person that bought it from me.  I lose $3, oh well. But in good news, all my seller's payments were going to an old bank account, and they're sending me $99, plus Half.com sending the $37 from NHL next week.  Good news for all involved.


pens losing 3-0.  I shut it off.  dont got time for losers.

they need to work on their fuckin board play, especially and most importantly in the D zone.  neal with a turnover for the first goal.  2nd goal was a fuckin breakaway.  didnt see how it devloped, doesnt fuckin matter.

3rd was a PP...granted the Pens had like 10 great shots in a minute, then give up a PP, and a PP goal.

its a 60 min game, doesnt matter how much momentum you have if u cant cash it in.


scored a 70 on that mensa test.  86%, bullshit.

realy fuckin easy too.   I may have missed one word, some of this pictures in the 2nd part were tough...the comparisons (not the ones looking for teh same picture, but the ones you gotta find a similar picture, some I had no idea what some of those pictures even were, maybe 2 or three.)  thats all I can think of that had me.  there was one "find the same picture" that had two right answers.  no idea what was up with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment