Sunday, January 6, 2013

players want one exhibition game. ha. Makes sense, I guess. There won't be any preseason in terms of scouting the players for roster spots, I take it? I wonder how that'll work.



To prevent contracts that try to circumvent the salary cap, no player's salary can change by more than 35 percent from one year to the next, and the highest-paid year of the contract must be within 50 percent of the lowest-paid year. Definitely a good measure.







let's talk about that pointless article you shared: "after we have convinced our bodies to please breathe again" (2nd sentence, 2nd paragraph), hahahahahahaha. i should stop there. but ok, let's continue.



There is a difference between being loud, and being noisy. Oh yeah buddy? looks like you're only making noise just like the people you're accusing of making noise.



and then he goes on to say : I am all for getting loud. There are things that we need to change. They'll change when we get a collective, strong sound going, something loud, that is informed, measured, articulate and reasonable. I will absolutely be part of that change. What I will not do is be noisy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . what am i missin' here, budd?



I need to get loud in my efforts to make the world at least a little safer for my three sons. haha, wow.





great comment here:

"Have you, or anyone you know, ever changed their stance on a very hot-button issue because they saw a bar graph?"

If you can't, won't or refuse to be persuaded by data, then I guess everything sounds like noise.



totally noise, bro. come at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment