Friday, January 25, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] 1/25/2013 06:01:00 AM

last night, we had by far the worst team I ever played on. I showed up late, i was thinking the game started at 830, must have started at 815.  played 2nd and 3rd period, everyone on the team was saying I was hustling out there.  I dont pay attention, I just try to prevent the other team from scoring,. 
 
we;'re down 2-0 when I show up.
 
the team had like 4 or 5 new people, all who could barely skate.  if that league was the NHL, they'd be worse than Columbus.  probably not even ECHL level.
 
one kid, falling over himself, breaks up a ruish by the opposing D with the help of a F.  theres also a 2nd F behind em, all in the O zone, while everyone else is in the neutral zone.   puck is free, two F's are on a 2-0.  the guy with the puckl blows, the other F is 2nd best on the team.  F doesnt know whether to pass or shoot, skates extremely slow to high/mid slot, shoots the slowest shot I've ever seen.  nothing but net.
 
3rd period, one of our good D gets a slapper at the poitn, nothing but net.   we scored another one in there somewhere.
 
they tied it up with less than 2 min to go.
 
SO, we win.  i hate athat ovechkin curve.  i should have had 5 hole but the puck slipped off the curve, barely got any oomph on it.
 
great game,  right when I saw the teammates I was like "this is gonna be ugly."   the other team had 3 excellent players filled with decent players. no way we should have had that.
 
one point in the third I got the puck at the blue corner D zone, the D woman hooked me and ended up probably twirling herself around.  somehow the puck missed my stick near the boards, I kicked it up to me..wasnt sure I got it cuz I didnt feel it, but I barely got it.  I get the puck and cross the blue line. whistle.  I yelled "WTF"  looked to my right and there was a teammate, one of those shitty peopkle, must have been offsides. definitely wasnt me. It was such a great play by me, too.  that woman D said something like "are you gonna cry now?"
 
Im not even sure what she meant.  I told her to fuck off, she's always saying stupid stuff, like Im a retard for passing up the middle, when it works every time in that league.  the A league you dont do that, turnover pretty much every time.  so after the faceoff, I chase down their guy with the puck, taking some Lumberjack chops at his stick, he punched me or something after the whistle.  I skated away, I know Im good, I dont need to chop at your stick like Paul Bunyan, but Im making a statement.    penalty, gave me some good rest.
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
well, they won 5-3.  must have got points on all the goals.
 

 
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
sharks must have owned a team last night 'cause Jumbo Joe Thornton has 9 points, Marleau has 8.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 1/25/2013 06:01:00 AM



--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 1/25/2013 07:26:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment