Thursday, January 17, 2013

hey man.

did you get an A in chemistry 2 and microbiology?

I went to Excela Health school of anesthesia today with Emily.. talked with the assistant director about what I need to do to get into the program since it's the closest one.  He basically said the only thing I can do is to retake Microbiology, A&P 1, and A&P2.  So, I have a plan. the deadline is September 1st, I believe, so that gives me the summer to get my stuff done.

Here's my plan: taking pharmacology now (a science, easy A), gonna take pathophysiology in March and April (graduate level), then take A&P2 , micro, and chemistry 2 over the summer.  Apply, get accepted.  Take organic chemistry and A&P 1 in the fall.

why A&P2 first? 'cause i got a C in it. hah. oh well.  

hopefully I get into Charleston, man.  that'll save me all this wasted time ad effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment