Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Played the two fags in one game. I had 5 shots, they had 1, i'm losin' 1-0. no big deal.  they get a breakaway somehow, I lay out on the guy's forehand side to prevent him from shootin on that side. says it trips him, no way though. they score the PS. 2-1 losin. no big deal.. so I played completely dominantly in the 3rd. i got 10 shots, they got 1 and probaly less than a minute TOA.  they couldn't even get the puck. I'm shootin from the slot repeatedly wtih nothin' to show for it.  finally, with 13 seconds left, I shoot from the point, low far side. booooom motherfucker - I shout on the mic.   tied it up.

OT - I checked the guy 3 times as he came into the zone.. pass it up in the neutral zone, lose the puck, he's comin' back across my blue line carryin the cheese.. get outta my dairy farm, yo.. I wizard chopped the puck, took it up for a 3 on 1, backhand it too wide shortside.. then we see how the Pens truly suck (I was Chicago). I check the first Dman, puck is loose on the boards, guy comes over and checcks my 2nd forechecer as I get it so my 3rd forechecker gets it, passes it west to the other boards for the 4th guy to get it.. puck goes too far in front, I have to turn aroud to get it. then I 180 again, fake to the high slot and go to the outside past Dman #1, skate into the slot while Dman #2 pokes ad misses, start skatin backwards as I slap 'er far side top cheese. goalie thought I aimed shortside. too easy. the two fags were terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment