Thursday, January 17, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] 1/17/2013 06:48:00 PM

I got an a in ap1 and 2.  B in micro. That class is worthless.  Microbes exist. Beware.  That's basically the syllabus.

Played hockey.   Got a goal yesterday.  Far side grounder.  My pro stock stick broke , blade is good but it's a low point blade, need a new stick for it.  Sucks cuz that's the best blade 

Scored a beautiful goal tonight.  F coming up left side. Both d go after him.  I go up the r slot, he backhands it, I tip Er home far side, .  I p bet it looked a lot nicer than how easy it was. I didn't do much, just pushed it forward since I was on the right side slot. 

Got two assists too.  Bot I come from l , behind net, to r, backhand across crease, teammate dishes it into wide open net.  I played about 14 min if the last period.  17 min since my team had less than 10 ppl.  We lost a guy after the second, down to 7 ppl.  I was hurtling after an 8 min shif,  j tried to get off after 3 min but the other Fs would go before me.  Oh we'll, I got the assist to tie it up with a few min left, then went to th bench.  

Lost in a so, I didn't care much, 

Oh yeah, wide open net after a rebound, a little more right than my goal. I shoot, their c got a piece of it with his stick, early game.   We went down on a pk with two min left.  I get a breakaway with 30 sec left.  Shot it shortie, goali made an amazing blocker save.  It was going top shelf extreme corner.


I saw malkins pp goal.  Can't blame fleury glove hand sucking, that was a perfect shot.  Malkin is a beast.

Sutter is a fricken beast.  Pens should mark out on that deal, with e two others in the trade.



Trading is good, too.  Ely said that program did 8% last week and about 10% so far this week,  I don't kno how last week is worse. Today was an absolute killer at about 8% alone, last three days were breakeven or maybe 1-2 % total.  3 or 4 days last week were on fire. Well see what happens.


Going to bed.   Got that projector.  Huge, maybe 150 inch screen,  we'd need a bigger house to get it bigger...or a screen but I'm not ducking buying those.  Pens in 1.5

On Thursday, January 17, 2013, Madness wrote:
hey man.

did you get an A in chemistry 2 and microbiology?

I went to Excela Health school of anesthesia today with Emily.. talked with the assistant director about what I need to do to get into the program since it's the closest one.  He basically said the only thing I can do is to retake Microbiology, A&P 1, and A&P2.  So, I have a plan. the deadline is September 1st, I believe, so that gives me the summer to get my stuff done.

Here's my plan: taking pharmacology now (a science, easy A), gonna take pathophysiology in March and April (graduate level), then take A&P2 , micro, and chemistry 2 over the summer.  Apply, get accepted.  Take organic chemistry and A&P 1 in the fall.

why A&P2 first? 'cause i got a C in it. hah. oh well.  

hopefully I get into Charleston, man.  that'll save me all this wasted time ad effort.


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 1/17/2013 06:48:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment