Thursday, January 24, 2013

man these online classes are a joke.
 
i put in such little effort and get 100%'s on everything.
 
that assignment I wrote in 45 min Sunday night and turned in 4 min before the deadline, 100%.  2 pages...I did read a lot during the weekend, but still, I was pushing the limits on turning it in.
 
 
last night I pull in the driveway and there's a car there.  figured it was one of heather's friends who supposedly is gonna stay over our house wednesdays cuz she lives pretty far away.
 
nope, its my squad leader.  apparently tried calling and emailing me.  I was at hockey, so even if I had a working phone, no dice.  heather's phone died shortly after talking with you.  and my phone doesnt work.
 
also watched a hockey game and then played hockey.  besides talking to you I didnt even look at a piece of technology.  but i didnt return a call about showintg my dog tags. WHICH I FUCKING SHOWED TWICE IN THE MORNING...
 
so apparently the First Sergeant doesnt trust his solduiers to do the jobs assigned to them by him personally.  thats what Im getting out of it.
 
gotta meet with the first sergeant later with the platoon sergeant and squad leader.  I dont know, I even told the squad leader "im not worried about it"
 
why would i expect any communication at 945 at night?  thats when he called.  i have hobbies.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment