Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ahh meant to say Lidstrom pondering his future at a press conference tomorrow. he's retiring.  no way he's have a press conference if he keeps playing.
 
why would u do that, take away press from the SCF for some player?  or at least they;ll have to fly there from Newark and back again to hear "bluh bluh bluh Red Wings are great bluh bluh bluh but They arent good enough anymore and I'm hanging up my skates bluh bluh bluh and oh yeah nmy buddy is retiring too and that has the largest effect on my decision bluh bluh bluh and oh yeah I cae about my family and this hockey thing is getting in teh way bluh bluh bluh and oh yeah all you Red Wang Fans, PSYCH. YES I JUST SAID IT. YOUR TEAM, MY OLD TEAM, SUCKS BALLS. NO CUP FOR YOU!  GO KINGS!"
 
Jack Jablonski, that paralyzed kid, moved his body.  NEWS WORTHY!  yeah dude, a few months ago there was news that after a few days out of the hospital his family took him back for whatever reason.  and people were commenting "this is news? give the family some privacy" and people were upset about THOSE commentors.   fricken idiots.  i'd tell them to go back to reading their People magazine if I cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment