Friday, May 25, 2012

pretty hot this morning around 10am.  drove to work,. hit a few red lights, didnt feel great but wasnt awful.
 
got to work, parked, and walked the far distance, didnt feel too bad.
 
got inside and felt hot, but thats cuz theres no breeze and its never cool in here either.
 
checked the weather, 90 degrees with 38% humidity.
 
still wouldnt want to work out in that.  going down the highway at 70mph i felt a slight chill to the air.  felt good
 
glad you gave me those glasses, its the helmet I think that makes me feel so hot on a bike.  the one mike took is a little looser, the one I have is pretty tight around the head, especially the ears.  its safer than the other one, but man, fricken hot.  with the glasses I can keep the visor open, cuz that 500, the fricken windshield pushes the air up into my face.  the 250 the windshield doesnt even exist, really.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment