Saturday, May 19, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] RE: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] 5/19/2012 11:55:00 AM

i dont know how bad my shoulder is.  i rarely feel it, but then Ill do something and it feels like a muscle or ligament or something isn't right.  should be good in a few days. seems temporal.  i did some puishups an hour ago and it didnt bother me.
 
what does bother me, though, is myf ricken lungs.  the first period i was hurting pretty good.  then the rest of the game I felt good. took a long shift at one point, never a good idea, but my lungs didnt bother me like the first period.  now today and yesterday if I even think of cardio workout i get tired pretty easy.   

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 3:49 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow, pretty lame on the incident. That punch earned you the ban, but you probably need the rest anyway. No interest is right. I'd probably be scared, too. Gotta do something to protect yourself.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 5/19/2012 12:49:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment