Saturday, May 19, 2012

RE: [Madness Writers] daedalus311 sent you this page: Sweetener Makes You Dumber | The Onion - Americas Finest News Source | American Voices

I'll have to look at it on MOnday. Work today and tomorrow.



Rode my bike in this morning, 53 degrees, wore your tan shirt thing. Kinda helped but not much you can do about the wind when goin' 75 mph. Getting off the turnpike, the van in front of me was going 50 mph and proceeded to go into the fast lane so I go into the slow lane , pull the throttle back.. I guess it was too fast 'cause a sharp turn came up and I felt like I was in a motorcycle race. I had to really pull the bike to the left into the corner and lean over. Felt natural. Goin to fast, that's all. I'm not really looking forward to the ride tomorrow. Wasn't cold, but wasn't comfortable either. I'd say it was the exact same feeling as riding my bicycle in the rain when it was 50-55 degrees out in OCtober of 2006 for 2 days in a row, 4 hours each day. You do it 'cause you love it, but you woudln't do it if you didn't feel like you had to. Motivation, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment