Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] 5/30/2012 06:05:00 AM

83 on the A&P? you mustn't be studying much. it's not that hard, man.

Did about 600 ab workouts. too easy.  the reverse incline thing, i'll have to start using that more, it's probably the most difficult for what i can do at this point.  Of course, the hardest one is holding yourself in a pullup position and raising the legs.  Did 100 biceps and triceps, and some legs.  they don't cool it down enough in there.. wasn't too bad today but that's 'cause I wasn't doing any seriously strenuous workouts.  

Gonna buy the witcher 2. $37 on amazon.. wow, free 2 day shipping.  boom, that's a crime. i'll play it throughout june at night probably. get my money back by reselling it. basically a rental.  Or I can send it to you and have you sell it when you're done. doesn't matter to me. Takes at least 30 hours to beat and I guess there are 2 storylines so you can play it twice. If I don't like it, I'll sell it.  Sometimes I think it'd be nice ti play a game of NHL, but then I think of the glitchers and god-like goalies.. glad I don't have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment