Saturday, May 19, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 5/19/2012 11:55:00 AM

listenin to the rags game online here at work.  woman color commentator.  hahahaha
 
i dont have your headphones.  i use these skull candy.  i haev an extra pair I can send over, though at some point these are gonna breakl and Im gonna need an extra pair. 
 
i have an extra gaiter.  i can send you one.  here's some online:
 
 
gaiters are important, probably the most important, for warmth.  that wind will cut down your neck and across your body.
 
made $40 at the blood bank today.  booom.
 
gonna make another $40 on monday.  got 2 $10 certificates since I havent been there in two weeks.  only miss out on 120 this month, how much it cost in gas to drive up and back.
 
GIRARDI SCORES on the PP.  game over.  this woman commentator comes up with some stupid ideas.  obviously never played hockey.
 
 
so the hockey game.  we're losing 1-0. no big deal.  i didnt care much about the score.  we get a PK and im out for the last minute of it. i see the opposing D have the puck in his RW circle getting forechecked, all he can do is dump it up ice. which he does, im there, get the puck, skate around that Dman and make sure my guy is onside, and he immediately cuts back through the middle. theres the 2nd D in front to my right, between me and goalie. 
 
Rangers make it 2-0!  game over.  too easy. Kreider scores, dang.  5th of the playoffs.
 
i see my teammate coming upf ast through the middle.  dribble the puck a few times, and lob it over the Dwoman's stick, right to my teammates tape who taps 'er home.  best goal of the season.  teammate who scored, on the bench "now thats a goal worth celebrating", making fun of the other teams who score stupid goals and act like they won the stanley cup.  we had a 2-1 lead at that point. dont remember the first goal.
 
later, same Dwoman, im a little closer to the slot, i do my patented skate wide left, drive the net, backhand pass back through slot.   RIGHT TO A TEAMMATES TAPE and he fumbles it or somethibng.  couldnt even tell you. not a very good player, but i made him look like a god on that play, and he couldnt even bring out his peon abilities to put it on net.
 
 
2nd goal of the othe team, their best player drives the zone, i was covering the RW (my position) and went to the middle, he cut to my left and shot, goalie was pissed off at himself for letting it go in.  nothing I can do about it. the one D was on the player.
 
i was out there for the next two goals.  il put it this way,. you're only as good as your D, and we had at least 2 slow D, maybe 3. i know the 2nd period we switched the one C to D. didnt help much.  that one D is kinda slow but has really great skating and hands, and D.  nobody ever beats him, he always hits the puck away.  the next two I was too far away to do anything, and 2nd i was getting off the ice. didnt make a difference if i made that change or not.
 
then with like 8 min left , puck is in the O left corner. I take it left,and as I turn I get boarded. i was at least 18 inches from the boards. my left shoulder still aches and hurts if I move it in certain ways.   the puck is agaisnt the boards a few feet to my left.  I say "What the fuck was that?"  i couldnt even tell you why he did that. i NEVER EVER fuckin hit people unless its in the middle of the ice and we cross paths, and I and the other person wuill do whatever it takes to avoid collision (one game that guy taht scored above ran into me and I got called a penalty.  no idea how, I had control of that ice and i turned to avoid him cuz he was coming at me hard, no intentionally). that guy  couldnt have been trying to block me from going left, i hadnt even started moving left, only started turning from right to left.   that guy i bet just cant skate very well and hit me directly from behind into the boards.  checking from behind, boarding. something.
 
he hits the puck and no call, GAME ON man.    funny that a teammate comes after the puck and absolutely destroys the guy, who bounces off of me. and then I cross check him and push him, doing everything I can to make sure he cant fuckin move.    no way that hurts, pads, im not checking or slashing, simply pushing pretty hard.  ref blows the whistle. no big deal , clearly a penalty on me.
 
ten that Douchebag who scored comes out of no where like a demon and comes right up to me, probably bounced into me.  he was fricken pissed.  "WHAT THE F ARE YOU DOING" or whatever he said.  "what the fuck is YOUR teammate doing boarding me?" then I punched him with my glove against his chest. cuz he was claerly out of control and i was expecting him to do something atg any point.  so I had to do something to get him off me.  i think someone grabbed hima fter that.  someone i think on my turn turned me around, then that Dwoman was on the bench like 10 feet away and seh said something like "You motherfuckin piece of shit" or something.    me?  haha, your teammate just fuckin boarded me and your other taemmate is way out of line being that mad. and my punch, im not gonna lie, i was scared man.  that guy was way out of line being that mad. taller than me and came up against me like a freight train.  if I wasnt pissed about getting unjured from that boarding then I wouldnt have cared at all. but he deserved it. plus it was padding against padding, and not very hard, more like a punch to push him away. not a punch to cause injury.
 
i know i was pushing the guy that boarded me pretty hard, but in NO WAY was it going to cause any pain or injury. maybe the pushes were very minor cross checks, but very little force, only enough to keep the guy off balance.   but that boarding man, my shoulder needs some time off.
 
fuck that.
 
then i got ejected after going to the bench. 
 
whatever. i heard some of the navy team people say something about me on the way out and I said "fuck yiou guys, too". fricken idiots man.
 
took a shwoer and left. asked mike to get my water bottle.
 
cant play next week.  i dont even want to.  i wanted to play teh B league at teh beginning, and a team of 7 cant draft me?  are you fuckin kidding me?
 
guy emailed me about not eligible to play next week.  I told him "i see next week's game like my checking account.  zero interest"
 
 
 
 
 


 
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
I bought some new headphones on Friday. I had to pony up 30 smackers for headphones that wrap around the ear and insert into the ear. They ere the only pair that did both. Could haev spent $10 for ones that did one or the other, but the problem is that on a motorcycle, if they don't insert into the ear canal, I wouldnt' be able to hear anything, and if they dont' wrap around the ear, I have to use tape to keep them over the ear. sucks i had to spend so much, probably coulda got 'em cheaper online but I was tired of using Emily's iPod crap earphones. No idea where mine went. you might have 'em.



Rags - Devils scoreless after 2. Kings are gonna win so it doesn't even matter at this point. I'm kinda tired of hockey, anyway.



Summer's nice, man. Go outside for a few hours, then go to the gym, coem back and go outside for a few more. It gets hot, but hey, that's what summer's all about. Makes me more tired and kinda dehydrated.. been drinking over a gallon of liquids a day, eating 6 lbs. of chicken in 4 days. that's 150 g of protein just from chicken plus probably 50g from shakes plus whatever else i eat that has protein. More than enough. I can tell it's helping out with the gym.



School's a frickin' joke. I can't even focus on the easiest assignments 'cause it's just stupid busywork. Nobody cares. I definitely don't.



It was 53 degrees this morning, gonna be like 76 on the way home. Dang, 53 or 54 again tomorrow morning. I could really use something to cover my neck. Might have to invest in something. The wind up the face / neck is the most uncomfortable.. not bad, but wtihout that it wouldn't be uncomfortable at all.



Preakness today? nobody cares.



Malkin with a hattie . I'll watch it sometime at home , probably Monday. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/evgeni-malkin-hat-trick-puts-russia-world-championships-152556770.html



Hah, there was a one on one basketball tournament on TV it looked like.. looked ridiculously stupid. No idea who'd wanna watch that. Then, switch channels, and it's the Champions League finals. Soccer .. booooooring. Switch a few more to the Rags, baby. NOw there's a real sport.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 5/19/2012 11:55:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment