Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 5/30/2012 11:38:00 AM

I I've been waking uop and putting a chicken breast in the crocker-pot with some rice, go to class, come home,. dinner's made.
 
i used to make a lot of chicekn at once, but then it starts smellin awful after a day or two in the fridge. Mike put a bunch of cooked chicken in the freezer.  still smelled bad.
 
i don't remember what 4-4 is.  let me see.  there's "Dungeon" and "Shrine"...
 
the green dragon at level 4 i think, it costs 150, thats what you want man.   i believe even the blue ones freeze enemies at level 4. the fire ones are great at level 4, but u need a way to slow the enemies down near the end of each stage. 
 
send me a picture of what it looks klike, ill tell u exactly how to beat it.  i accidentally lost Dungeon, but I installed Shrine on my tablet.  on world 3 I think now.  takes forever to play, and all you do is click a button every once in a while after you place the initial dragons.
 
i was on nightmare on dungeon, that was pretty tough.  you start getting egg timers so the eggs return after so much timee.  starts at 120 sec, then you can buy upgrades to decrease it by 5 sec.  I had it down to like 80 or 90 seconds, gets pretty tense when that eggtimer bar is near full and the egg is almost taken.
 
 
 


 
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
do you have your tablet with you?  I can't beat level 4-4 on Lair Defense: Dungeons. Couldn't beat it in Peru, played last night and couldnt' beat it.  No strategy guides online, either.  Maybe I upgraded wrong, but I think it comes down to the fact that I never have enough money to upgrade the right stuff. 

put portal 2 and skyrim on amazon.. $46 if they sell. that'll pay for witcher 2, booom.

gonna go make 5 lbs. of chicken and call it a day. 


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 5/30/2012 11:38:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment