Sunday, May 27, 2012

back spasms suck, nothing you can do about it.. maybe take muscle relaxants and/or lie down.  definitely no exercise.

I got either 59 or 60 mpg on the last fill up. I don't remember if it was 228 or 232 miles, definitely was 3.84 gallons.  I was at 16x miles going to work thinking "oh crap I might not make it home, better get gas" but I didn't stop at the gas station.  probably 232 miles, doesn't matter.  I try to go just above 70 mph.  Difficult to maintain a constant speed on the hills.  I know when I'm going 80 mph though 'cause it feels faster and the wind resistance is higher.  

Got pulled over today on the bike.  I went up a road that is one way I guess.  I go down it all the time with Emily, didn't know it was one way.  So I go up it and there's a sign saying "do not enter" but it was too late, I get to the top of the hill and god damn, there's a cop at the stop sign at the intersection, pulls me over.  Didn't have my ID or anything, gave him my name, address, and driver's license number.  Luckily, he only gave me a warning, no ticket or anything, just gotta walk three blocks to the police station to give him my ID, registration, and motorcycle insurance card. Too easy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment