Saturday, May 19, 2012

I bought some new headphones on Friday. I had to pony up 30 smackers for headphones that wrap around the ear and insert into the ear. They ere the only pair that did both. Could haev spent $10 for ones that did one or the other, but the problem is that on a motorcycle, if they don't insert into the ear canal, I wouldnt' be able to hear anything, and if they dont' wrap around the ear, I have to use tape to keep them over the ear. sucks i had to spend so much, probably coulda got 'em cheaper online but I was tired of using Emily's iPod crap earphones. No idea where mine went. you might have 'em.



Rags - Devils scoreless after 2. Kings are gonna win so it doesn't even matter at this point. I'm kinda tired of hockey, anyway.



Summer's nice, man. Go outside for a few hours, then go to the gym, coem back and go outside for a few more. It gets hot, but hey, that's what summer's all about. Makes me more tired and kinda dehydrated.. been drinking over a gallon of liquids a day, eating 6 lbs. of chicken in 4 days. that's 150 g of protein just from chicken plus probably 50g from shakes plus whatever else i eat that has protein. More than enough. I can tell it's helping out with the gym.



School's a frickin' joke. I can't even focus on the easiest assignments 'cause it's just stupid busywork. Nobody cares. I definitely don't.



It was 53 degrees this morning, gonna be like 76 on the way home. Dang, 53 or 54 again tomorrow morning. I could really use something to cover my neck. Might have to invest in something. The wind up the face / neck is the most uncomfortable.. not bad, but wtihout that it wouldn't be uncomfortable at all.



Preakness today? nobody cares.



Malkin with a hattie . I'll watch it sometime at home , probably Monday. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/evgeni-malkin-hat-trick-puts-russia-world-championships-152556770.html



Hah, there was a one on one basketball tournament on TV it looked like.. looked ridiculously stupid. No idea who'd wanna watch that. Then, switch channels, and it's the Champions League finals. Soccer .. booooooring. Switch a few more to the Rags, baby. NOw there's a real sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment