Sunday, May 27, 2012

just took 2 tests for my classes. 25 minutes allotted for each test. 10 questions in the first one, i missed 2. should have only missed one, not a big deal.  second test, 15 questions, only one question i had no idea and I got it wrong.  "you're taking care of a 60 year old chinese woman, which medication, after administering it, will make you pay specific attention to the patient?   there was another question stating "what should the nurse be aware of when taking care of patients from other cultures?" with the answer "generalizations about any culture may be inaccurate"   SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT IT DOESN"T MAATTER WHAT MEDICATION I GIVE TO THE FUCKING PATIENT, IT"S ALL A FUCKING STEREOTYPE ANYWAY.   still a 93% but that's bullshit, i don't give a shit about these tests, they can only hurt me, can't help me at all. bullshit.   


No comments:

Post a Comment