Wednesday, May 30, 2012

oh yeah dude, im definitely gettin the fuck out of this arabic crap,
 
sub-pro linguists - linguists that dont score at least a 2 on reading AND listening, will probably have to work their regular shift and THEN go to class another 6 hours.  this will be  at least a month, possibly 3 months. 
 
no fuckin way man.  that's bullshit.
 
I'm good on the language, not sub-pro...but there';s some people who've NEVER passed the DLPT and will NEVER pass it, yet they are arabic linguists.
 
a 2 star general took over, and thats the way of paying back soldiers.
 
wow.
 
i was sub-pro last June.  Took the class again and passed.  didnt need 18 hour work days to do it. 
 
say I was an English teacher but was actually from some country...say Iraq, and I grew up only knowing Iraqi.  then one day I'm trained as an English teacher, never living in the USA or really living the English language outside of a classroom for a while, say 16 months.  my only true English companions are Google translater, a dictionary, and some English teachers from Pittsburgh who don't really know Iraqi all that well but hey, they're teaching me the best English they know so I can be an English teacher.
 
Then I become an English teacher  in England.
 
 yeah, all those english training hours in American English aren't gonna pay off a whole lot.
 
PA here I come, nursing iof that falls through.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment