Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dude, I missed the best horse race. The Preakness was on, I figured probably a 624 start time.. I walk into the patient's room at 627 'cause I forgot about the race and asked, "Who won?" The same horse from the Kentucky Derby. Same horse in 2nd.



I watched the replay, no way that horse should have won man. He was like 5 horse lengths behind the leader around the final turn and sprinted to beat the horse by a head. Then, they showed the whole race again from a helicopter view. That same horse led the whole race from the Kentucky Derby, the winner stayed in 3rd the whole time then just takes off like a jet down the final stretch.. the 2nd placer must have been losin' energy, 'cause no way it should have lost. It was at least 3 lengths ahead but probably closer to 5. The Kentucky Derby was a joke compared to this one. I gotta say, that would have been an awesome race to watch live. (Even during the first replay, I was like, "No way that horse is gonna win," even though I knew it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment