Thursday, May 24, 2012

I don't remember studying THAT much for A&P 1 in a seven week course. I spent maybe 2 or 3 hours total on the bones, if that. I don't remember, it wasn't much though. Metatarsals and the ones in the wrist, that's like 30 right there. 29 in the head. a lot in the hands/feet. legs/arms. ton in the vertebrae. it's not hard. the muscles are pretty easy. I didn't know most of 'em 'cause you don't need to. Although, if you were a physical therapist, you probably would need to know them. or a doctor.



that'd be nice to have real gears. if I'm moving at all I'm in 2nd, when I"m slowing down at a red light, I never go below 3rd until I stop. At a stop sign, I never go below 2nd - don't stop at all. no need. Mike was really taking off, no way I could catch him.. going onto route 30 near the hospital, it's a 4 or 6% grade, cant' really tell. He took off, got a few hundred feet in front of me.. the car coming up in the slow lane from behind was moving probably 65 mph, had to get in the fast lane 'cause it took me forever to catch up. Moving 70 mph still took me probably 20 seconds.



yeah, you have it made at work. I'd take full advantage man. you won't get that ability in the real world. i hate studying and doing homework at home, such a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment