Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] 7/24/2013 04:45:00 PM

that texas joke was on Reddit a few days ago.    ill ahve to download that show.

eh, i got pulled over that week before my bike was stolen.  going 100, cop said he was going 80+ to catch me.  didnt even get a warning really.  just said to slow down, but never said it was a warning.  using my lawyer skills now, learn something from a Clinton everyday!  haha


On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM, Sean <seanmichaelross@gmail.com> wrote:
that texas joke was on Reddit a few days ago.    ill ahve to download that show.

eh, i got pulled over that week before my bike was stolen.  going 100, cop said he was going 80+ to catch me.  didnt even get a warning really.  just said to slow down, but never said it was a warning.  using my lawyer skills now, learn something from a Clinton everyday!  haha


On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
1.1 billion users, 17.3 minutes a day. i might use facebook that much in 6 months, and even that's a stretch. I saw Jimmy posted something hilarious.. or shared a picture about "live in texas? when there's a tornado, go to the Cowboys stadium, the only guaranteed place to not have a touchdown. " HAHAHA, good stuff. i still think that country music joke is an instant classic.. I got it from that homicide show. the guy that says it, he says a few jokes every episode, but he's so humorless and dry, never sounds funny at all.





ah, so get this. I'm on route 30, passing cars like I always do. I left a few minutes later than I wanted to, so I was in more of a hurry than usual, not that I really care anymore when I get here (it's nice to clock in at 640 so i can get started earlier, but eh). Passed the final car and there's a truck up ahead in the slow lane.. so I'm thinking, "I'll eventually pass him, no big deal, no other cars around" when I see him hit his brakes.. no way he's doing that 'cause of me 'cause I was pretty far away, and I happened to look to the right.. wouldn't you know, a state pig is sittin' right there. I immediately slam the breaks and simultaneously downshift to probably 3rd, revs were extremely high.. I"m like "oh shit, I'm busted, this isn't gonna be good," but the copper never left. I looked down, I was between 50-55 mph as I passed by, speed limit is 45 i believe. I was going at least 75 mph when I saw the cop, no way he shouldn't have busted me. i got lucky, can't complain.



that story about clinton, i never got the full facts of the case and always wondered about that "is" controversy.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/24/2013 04:45:00 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment