Sunday, July 21, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] 7/21/2013 06:43:00 PM

Broke down on the on ramp, spun out on another on ramp into the ditch, then broke down on the way home, guess there were three break downs in a way.  Fell asleep twice on the way home, too.  Then stopped before killing myself and woke up to a cop knocking o the window,  my legs were frozen for a few days at least, I remember. 


On Jul 21, 2013, at 10:04 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not buying that.  Don't need it.  That's what insurance is for.  interesting story about the Illinois trip. 3 break downs, eh? haha


On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Eh, I don't know man.  Most places hav cameras.   Can't think of any places I go without em.
Possibilities exist, but it'd take fortuitous circumstances to exploit it, like we did.  No worthwhile place is camera-less these days.  You can get home security video systems for less than two hundred, includes recording and four cameras , at least two cameras nyway.

I remember the hot water.  Fucking hurt man, back was all red and burnt, luckily only third degree burns.  I immediately was like, I won't even retaliate like wise, it's too far.


And I must say, not too shabby writing there.  Most of it reads well, from what I remember 


Check out phantomtracking.com.  I called.  They have more than 100% recovery rate, because they've found other bikes Long with the stolen bike in question. 

I'm gonna buy it tomorrow after asking a few more questions, specifically what they do when the wires ar cut (shuts off ignition, but doesn't help since they won't have the keys and will probably stip the bike quick) and why they don't release the tracking location information...how effective they Are with police in that regard.  15 a month is worth it to me, less than 200 a year plus 95 forminsurAnce .

On Jul 21, 2013, at 9:44 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:

I do not condone thievery in any way. It poses dire consequences to those who meddle with other

people's moneys. We were put in unique circumstances where backward technology in an overly technical

world allowed a challenge to exist. We succeeded, though a few times the managers threatened to take the

registers to the back to count them, with anywhere from $20 to $80 in personal "profits" waiting to be taken

out. This stuff would never present itself nowadays.



Nah dude, it still works. I can't speak from experience, but when you go into a restaurant next time, look for cameras. you won't see any in those DUnkin-Donut like places. Some of those places are stupid for not having 'em.. costs less than $50 a month to save well over that in potential stolen goods/money.



One day at work, in the afternoon, my brother got into a tuffle about something stupid, probably who

was going to mop the floor. He took a freshly brewed jug of coffee and threw it on my back. In his defense, I

must have did provoked him appropriately for retributive justice, though nothing so serious as a pot of boiling,

steaming water. A burning sensation is terrible, when the skin on your body burns and melts.



hahaha, don't remember doing that.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/21/2013 06:43:00 PM


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/21/2013 06:54:00 PM



--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/21/2013 07:04:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment