Monday, July 15, 2013

We'll get rid of reader, but update Gmail. woo.

Lane splitting - illegal everywhere except california.  darn.

played whack a mole at idlewild yesterday - both games, lost to emily.  no idea how, I wasn't 100% as fast as I could have been, but it was pretty close.. I guess it's first to 15.  I got 12 the first game, 14 the 2nd.. emily even said she missed one during the 2nd game. 
I wanted to play the milk bottle toss game where you get 2 baseballs, gotta knock over the 3 milk bottles.  I played it last summer, missed the first toss, kncked all 3 down on the second.

it was closed, so they had that stupid cat shelf game where the cats are in 3 rows with fuzzy stuff around them to make them look bigger than what they are.  played 4 times, couldn't get more than 1.  got 2 out of 3 on the 4th game and won andy a small prize. ah well.    idlewild is relaxing for cheap tickets.. it's either $33 or $39.. christ man, the park would have to come over and clean my house for that price. especially with a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment