Tuesday, July 16, 2013

i definitely gotta say, if people are as unteilligent as they are when talking about 'hot button' topics, I'd kill myself before having to listen to them in person. no joke, man. if an alien race observed us (maybe they already are?), they'd be thinkin' "kill 'em all, they're not fit the use the tools they've been given"  

if ANYBODY ever wants to tell me that logic/reason controls people's actions, I'll gladly point them in the direction of the Zimmerman trial.  (The one marriage therapist said that thought controls our actions, because we think something, than we have an emotional response to it.. I was like "no, emotions control most people in most situations"   you gotta have a thought first "yeah, but that's not necessarily reason" )

No comments:

Post a Comment