Monday, July 22, 2013

yeah, i had more advantages listed.. there's really only one: listening while doing something else, mainly driving.  at 2x speed, it's too slow, at 4x speed, it's still too slow but you can't understand anything.  too bad. It would have been a much more efficient way to read.

went to the gym, did some squats (3 sets of 155 lbs, a 4th set of 5 reps of 185 lbs, had to stop 'cause it was too heavy, then pumped out 12 reps of 135 lbs.  too easy).. did insanity abs and p90x. ab ripper x is a waste, a oke.  insanity abs challenges the body more.. if I had better shoulder strength, it wouldn't be so bad for the last part.

then I still pumped out probably 150 leg raises.  immy's gonna have to give me some routines, 'cause this stuff is too easy. some days it wears me out a lot, though.

let me see these comments..  not finding any gems except the one about Obama saying "if I had a truck 35 years ago, it would look like that truck" and then someone else retorts "If I was being pulled behind a truck like that 35 years ago, it'd look like that truck"

No comments:

Post a Comment