Monday, July 29, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] 7/29/2013 03:54:00 PM

better than oculus rift? 
 
 
i dont know man.  only good for FPSs, and ill say right away, ALLLLLL FPS games are extremely fuckin linear. 
 
i dont see that taking off mainstream.  its a competitive DISadvantage in multiplayer.    single player, AI blows. only way it works is if everyone has one, and barrier to market entry is too high.
 
it'll be years before sports games have any viable replicant.
 
 
 


 
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
hmm, i dont know man, that toy soldiers was really easy, I thought. I only had trouble at the very beginning, but once you get in the groove, it gets much easier.. the less spots on the map, the easier the map, I found. I'm pretty sure I beat, if not all of the maps, almost all of them.



i downloaded 2, gonna install it this week probably

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/29/2013 03:54:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment