Sunday, July 21, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] 7/21/2013 06:53:00 PM

I have to call the insurance company to get my money for the bike.

i sent my xbox out a while ago, guy compalined it wasn't the right one so I said too bad, it was amazon's fault for listing the wrong picture.  he filed a complaint like I knew he would so I gave him the refund, no big deal except that he hasn't sent the box back.  So I just emailed amazon again saying that it's theft and I should get either the moneyh back or my xbox.  nothing I can do about it now.  If I got nhl, i'd wait a few months probably, buy a6 month subscription, cost probably $60 total, maybe 70. good for in the winter when there's nothing else to do. plus, it gives the good players time to rank up while i dont have it.   we'll see, i'm not really interseted at this point.

read 90% of a book last night. probably will get to read another 75% of another book tonight. job is a waste


On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, games are fun for 15 min here, 20 there.  I've played almost 300 games in 10 months, most were in the first month or so.  Say 15-20 games a month, mostly on weekends, that's an hour a week or so, what's wrong with that.

On Jul 21, 2013, at 10:02 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:

I got the impression that she meant he only eats healthy foods.  "he doesn't eat anything good" probably means nothing that tastes good. Took me 2 or 3 reads to undersatnd it myself.

NHL 14? If I get my xbox back, I'd consider it, but it would cost $100 with buying another Live account, and Emily wouldn't like it. I'd have to hear about how I'm 30 years old with a child and pstill playing games. guess what? it's a part of who I am


On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Very hard to understand that food quote, read it earlier too and still can't make it out.   He doesn't eat much, or doesn't eat much good food?

Sounds like he wouldn't stop playing nhl until he goes out with a win.

Yeah dude, thinking bout nhl 14.  Entire game is much more realistic.  Pivoting is realistic, and both d and o are greatly improved,  no more crossing the o blue line with a breakaway cuz the d stops skating and can't pivot.

We shall see.  I lost one game in the past few weeks, was yesterday, couldn't get a break.   Guy had two of those blue line breakaways off the face off, no more of that shit in 14.

On Jul 21, 2013, at 9:53 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:

crosby's sister:
It's crazy, he talks about different things that he does in workouts that I think are insane, and how he refuses to eat anything good in his diet. He basically eats nothing haha, it has to be good for him. We'll play ring toss in the summer and I'll beat him a couple of times but he won't stop playing me until he's won. That's who he is."


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/21/2013 06:53:00 PM


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/21/2013 06:57:00 PM



--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/21/2013 07:02:00 PM


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/21/2013 07:04:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment